CS2 or counter strike 2 is a game where ranking tells all about you. The player of the CS2 game has to kill his opponents to reach higher levels. The skilled players reach the Elite Group and the unskilled Players remain at the lower level. The CS2 smfc is a rank that only a few players can attain. To reach this rank the player should be the absolute best. When a player reaches this level he has to frequently play with the best and strong players of the CS2 game to reach the Global Elite.
How difficult is it to reach SMFC rank?
Reaching the SMFC level is not an easy task. It takes hours of playing and practicing and sharpening your skills. Even skilled players are unable to reach this level. If a player has reached the SMFC rank it means that not only is he skilled but also the best in the game. Every player dreams of reaching this level because it is only rank below the Global Elite.
How to rank up in the CS2 game?
Getting your first rank in the game will feel like a lifetime. So one can imagine the time one will take to reach the SMFC rank. To get to the first rank you can do a few things:
- Play with bots this will make you understand the basics of the game
- You can play online matches with different CS2 modes, these matches will give you online experience but will not affect your ranking in the game even if you are defeated
- Playing with all kinds of weapons will let you know which weapon suits you the best
- Have a good knowledge about the map
- You can download training maps and practice before starting a serious game
After competing for ten competitive matches you will get your first rank and now the gaming journey will start becoming interesting. AS you play you will understand the game better and your skills will improve and the time will come when you will reach the Elite Group.